I'm going to try (again) to start blogging more (again). I have written so many, so many, so many blog posts in my head. Brilliant stuff, really, composed in the wee hours of the morning while rocking in the dark. Rocking in the dark has always been a favorite pastime of mine, only now I get to use Owen as an excuse for doing so. I chuckle and chuckle to myself at the hilarity of my written word. Only problem is that it never actually gets written. But if you could literally read my mind, you would join me in awestruck-ness.
I guess the best way to approach this is to start with some very short posts. A picture here, a sentence or two there, eventually graduating to an actual paragraph (but let's pace ourselves, shall we?). I can't promise quality OR quantity. How's that for commitment? Here goes:
Very few people have looked at Owen and remarked that he looks like me. Instead, it's usually a gasp followed by some excited declaration about how he looks JUUUUUUSSST LIIIIIIIIIIKE Jeremy!!!!!!!!
Annoying.
But fear now! I've discovered a way to find solace. When people go on and on about how much Owen resembles Jeremy, I picture this photo in my mind, and I giggle internally:
He's a spitting image, really.
3 years ago
.jpg)

Ha ha! Jasper & I just read this!
ReplyDeleteJasper would like you to visit his blog at
jasperslegostudio.blogspot.com