DONE. #29 on
THE LIST was such fun. I really do love working puzzles.

My first puzzle working memory happened when I was a young girl. I was at my mom's mom's house in Tennessee, sitting at the kitchen table with my mom's stepfather, Jim. We dumped the puzzle pieces out on the table and then, Jim imparted this wisdom upon me: "
Wiz," he said. He called me
Wiz. "
Wiz, the first step in working any puzzle is to turn all the pieces face up on the table." I remember looking at him with such awe and reverence. What a wise, wise man. A brilliant idea! Turn all the pieces face up! So you can see them!
I still think of that memory every time I work a puzzle. Without Jim and his well timed advice, my attempt at #29 might have been unsuccessful. Instead:
Taa-
daa!
No comments:
Post a Comment