Monday, August 2, 2010

Pet Peeve Monday

I Really Hate It When People Capitalize Letters For No Real Reason.

While at Salkehatchie in July, we ate dinner each night at a different church in the area. Mid-week, we dined in a church's fellowship hall where this sign was hanging on the wall:


From the start, I was mesmerized by the sign's design, message, grammatical errors, mistaken punctuation - but mostly it was the erroneous capitalization that captivated me. I took a picture of the sign and counted my blessings that my back was to the sign during the meal.

Several days after we returned from the trip, I set about the arduous task of sorting through the hundreds of photos I took to document the adventure. Imagine my surprise when I came upon this picture, taken by one of the kids in my youth group:
Apparently, I spent more time gazing at the sign than I first realized.

(Nice hair, too. Eek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment