Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pinky swear

I promise I will blog again soon. Just as soon as I feel funny, or inspired, or silly, or something other than frazzled, I will blog again.

I will blog about how time ran out on THE LIST.

I will blog about some funny story from my childhood, like the time my boyfriend in 8th grade broke up with me on the family answering machine. (ouch)

I will blog about the wedding.

I will blog about how I proudly wore a shirt today that I purchased during my sophomore year in college. A mere 11 years ago. Before Abercrombie and Fitch turned skanky and started offering only midget-sized clothing.

I will blog about how Blogger's spell check does not recognize "skanky" as a real word.

I will blog about that thing that happened the other day that made me think, 'I must totally blog about this.' Just as soon as I remember what that thing that happened was.

There's even a story that I've been saving since Christmas that I really want to write about. Christmas.

Oh, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment