I've tried to write this post several times and it hasn't turned out right yet.
I tried to be funny, then deleted it and tried to be all serious and sappy. That was ALL wrong, so I deleted that, too.
Maybe it's because I'm feeling all those things at once, all to the maximum degree. Happy and excited and serious and sappy and overwhelmed and at peace and in disbelief and totally content...all at once, and all very strongly.
So this is how it feels to be engaged...
I kinda love it.
3 years ago

Um, just a tiny suggestion: perhaps it would be good to change your banner from the "spewing hot lava" theme? It doesn't so much go with the Cloud 9 post. :)
ReplyDeleteYAY I saw it on fb, but needed more details.
ReplyDeleteso CONGRATS!!!! Still need more :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! Saw Doug's FB comment and figured he was offering his services because you were the one getting married. :)
ReplyDeleteSO excited for you! I know for a fact bachelorette parties in Charleston just add to the greatness of Cloud 9.
ReplyDelete