Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Uhhhhhhh...

I've always been a procrastinator, which leaves very little doubt in my mind as to whether or not I'll complete my list of 30 things before my 31st birthday. Which is in a mere 26 days. If you need a refresher, you can read about THE LIST by clicking here.

If you've been following my journey through THE LIST over the past year, you've no doubt fallen fast asleep as the pace has slowed to a grinding halt. Sorry about that.

There are a whopping 15 things left to do. FIFTEEN things. Meaning it took me 11 months and 2 days to do the first 15 things, and I have 26 days to finish the second half.

Right.

Here are the things left to do:

4. Memorize a poem.
6. Go hiking.
8. Plant a tree.
9. Try pistachio ice cream.
11. Watch a scary movie in a theater.
12. Do yoga.
13. Camp in a tent.
16. Mail a secret to PostSecret.com
22. Run a road race.
23. Sing karaoke in public.
24. Sleep under the stars.
25. Be free of all credit card debt.
26. Write a fan letter.
28. Send flowers to someone unexpectedly.
30. Visit the Pendergrass Flea Market.

Like I said. Right.

Some of these things will remain undone. Like number 25. And probably number 22. And number 30.

But don't you worry. I'm already working on my excuse.

2 comments:

  1. Come to GA soon to visit your new nephew and I'll go camping with you at Glisson - I have a tent. We can go hiking, sleep part of the night under the stars (didn't you do this while being a camp COUNSELOR?!), memorize a poem while we write fan letters and secrets for postsecret, do a bit of yoga, eat pistachio ice cream, plant a tree,and then head to Pendergrass the next day. You're on your own restthe rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sent ME flowers unexcpectedly at school... remember? That counts. Mark it off!

    When you want to go get pistachio ice cream, call me. I love it. I think the gelato place downtown has it. :)

    ReplyDelete