Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear John

The celebration of the last month of my 20's began last night and all I can say is...dear, dear John. Holy moly.

Here we are before the show trying to contain our excitement. Amy and Kathy, thank you for arranging such an amazing night. You two are the best friends a girl could have.

And then, the show began. It was amazing. It was loud. There were lights. There was fog. There was screaming (no, I wasn't the only one). And there was John.
See John shred.

See John sing.



See John be just far enough away that we couldn't quite see the funny faces he makes when he plays. Which was A-OK with me.

See me, the sucker who ran straight to the merchandise table and bought this rockin' t-shirt. It's true! I really do (heart) JM.


And I think he (hearts) me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment