Established in May 2009, Pet Peeve Monday has elicited all sorts of reactions. I could hear each of you taunt and "boooo" me regarding this confession (please note: I stand by my Peeve). Conversely, this one earned a collective cheer from many of you. I love hearing your reactions - especially ones that start with "...you know what I REALLY hate?..." I love hearing about your Peeves. In a strange, convoluted way, it makes me feel less weird for having so many Peeves.
Today, I'd like to share a Peeve that one of my dear friends highlighted on her blog back in August. While this particular Peeve doesn't get me all riled up, I know some of you will be able to relate. So here, for your viewing pleasure, is "Stealing An Idea" from Elizabeth Schindler. Enjoy, and Peeve on!
3 years ago

I've never commented before but confess that Elizabeth Schindler's post is the reason I started reading your blog. I just love your Pet Peeve Mondays. If I ever start my own blog, I will probably hijack the tradition but promise to credit you and to drive my (non-existent) readers over here for some PPM goodness.
ReplyDeleteHowever, now that I've read the Chick-fil-A post... well, let's just say that as a former Chick-fil-A employee, I was not on board with this as a PPM scenario!
Cristin, you are not alone in protesting the Chick-fil-A PPM. As a CFA insider, could you tell us the "My Pleasure" enforcement code? Surely there's a consequence for "You're Welcome" utterances? Spill it!
ReplyDelete