Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Driving Ms. Daisy...crazy.

I started noticing the other day that there is a finite list of phrases I utter at varying degrees of annoyance, urgency, and disgust while driving. I have compiled that list below (in all caps, just for emphasis) for your viewing pleasure. Don't worry, Grandma. They're all clean:

- I DON'T HAVE A STOP SIGN.
- NICE BLINKER.
- YOU DON'T HAVE A STOP SIGN.
- REALLY?!?!
- NO REALLY. COME ON OVER.
- SERIOUSLY?!?!
- GREEN MEANS GO, EINSTEIN.

And the #1 most used phrase while driving:
- You are a bad driver (stated as a fact, not an accusation).

Anyone care to carpool?

2 comments:

  1. I do not know you, but I could carpool. I mutter these phrases often. It could be like Rock, Paper Scissors to see which one wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.B.! Confession time...I totally read your blog and used to sort of feel like a creep about it because we've never met but now that I know that you read my blog, too, I don't feel creepy anymore! Woo-Hoo!

    ReplyDelete